Kentucky KM-270 Deluxe Oval
KM-270 Deluxe Oval Hole A-Style Mandolin
Solid Carved German Spruce top with Solid Carved Alpine Maple back & sides in a Vintage Sunburst lacquer finish
Comes with gig bag and McCabe's 3-year Warranty & Trade-In Policy
Before 1922, most popular mandolins had oval-shaped sound holes; offering a distinctive sound that played a significant role in shaping the sound of popular music of the day. The diminutive size and unique voice made it perfect for a wide range of musical styles. To this day, vintage examples of these popular A-style instruments are still played by discerning musicians and coveted by collectors around the world. Now, anyone can afford to own this legendary mandolin design in a Kentucky KM-270 A-style mandolin with the oval sound hole! Incorporating the best features of vintage designs, and using only the best tone woods, each instrument is expertly handcarved and graduated to produce an instrument with a tone, look and build quality of highly prized collectible instruments. So take a step back in time by playing an instrument that combines all the best features of old and the new!
- Solid carved German spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved Alpine maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim Alpine maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice rosewood, radiused fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Transparent amber lacquer finish imparts enhanced luster and beauty
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour BV-2012 Mandolin Gig Bag, with Kentucky logo
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 26.5 x 10.25 x 3.25 inches
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.
**Please note: Consignment, As-Is, and Final Sale items are not eligible for free shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience.