314ce Grand Auditorium Cutaway
Solid Sitka Spruce top with Solid Sapele back & sides in a Natural gloss/satin finish
Equipped with ES2 electronics
Comes with hardshell case & McCabe's 3-year Warranty & Trade-In Policy
Our popular Grand Auditorium 314ce is an acoustic workhorse that performs equally well in the practice room, recording studio, and on stage. This latest edition features our acclaimed V-Class bracing, a revolutionary innovation in acoustic sound that responds with greater musicality and harmonic agreement. By introducing a more orderly vibration to the guitar’s top, V-Class bolsters the sustain and volume to offer players a more dynamic voice to explore, while also resolving the minor intonation issues that players have long had to contend with. Together with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid sapele back and sides, you can expect a balanced and articulate blend of top-end brightness, midrange fullness, and low-end warmth that accommodates an array of playing styles. Appointments include black binding, Gemstone fretboard/peghead inlays in Italian acrylic, and satin-finish back and sides with a gloss top. A Venetian cutaway invites your fretting hand up the neck, while our proprietary ES2 electronics serve up faithful plugged-in tone. The guitar ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 20Tuners Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain Back/Sides/Neck
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: no
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: None
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: None
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.
**Please note: Consignment, As-Is, and Final Sale items are not eligible for free shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience.