BR-361 Historic Series Parlor
Solid Sitka Spruce top with Solid Santos Rosewood back & sides and slim Mahogany neck in a natural finish
Comes with Blueridge Logo ProTour BV-1302 Gig Bag and McCabe's 3-year Warranty & Trade-In Policy
Made with the professional player and instrument aficionado in mind, the new BR-361 Parlor style guitar has features that distinguish themselves visually and tonally from anything else on the market today. For example, each BR-361 includes a solid select Sitka spruce top and solid Santos rosewood for the back, sides, and body binding. This combination of choice materials and quality workmanship assures for a deep, rich tone and look well beyond its price tag.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid Santos rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Distinctive herringbone marquetry and snowflake position markers evoke vintage ’30s beauty
- Every Historic Series Parlor guitar now comes with a sturdy, padded Blueridge Logo ProTour BV-1302 Parlor Guitar Gig Bag
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.
**Please note: Consignment, As-Is, and Final Sale items are not eligible for free shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience.