Solid Adirondack Spruce top with Solid Highly Flamed Maple back & sides, and Maple neck in a Gloss Nitrocellulose finish
F-style mandolin with F-holes
Comes with hardshell case and McCabe's 3-year warranty & Trade-In Policy
Our handcrafted mandolins pay tribute to traditional build methods and body styles while delivering a balanced and refined tone.
A bluegrass icon, and for good reason. F-style or Florentine mandolins are the epitome of fine craftsmanship and beauty. The ornate carved scroll adds mass to the instrument that helps create balance for a standing player.
Known for having more treble attack and percussive "chop" than oval hole instruments, F-hole mandolins are the first choice in ensemble settings where volume competition can be an issue.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Highly Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock Flower Pot
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: .018"
- Pickups: Optional K&K Duotone
- Tuners: Gotoh MF40R-MP-NI
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario J74
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.
**Please note: Consignment, As-Is, and Final Sale items are not eligible for free shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience.