Used Cremona SC-130 1/2 Cello Outfit
Used Cremona SC-130
1/2 sized Premier Novice Cello Outfit
Comes with bag, bow, and McCabe's 3-year Warranty and Trade-In Policy (pefect for the growing student!)
Saga took an already-great cello and dressed it up with genuine ebony fittings and a brand new lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 built-in fine tuners. The result is…the SC-130 cello outfit…a superb value in an economy-priced, hand-carved instrument which will bring the joys of cello study to many an aspiring student.
- All solid handcarved tonewoods for the finest possible tone
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs, set-up to Cremona standards at our workshop in the US
- Oiled neck and well balanced bow for ease of playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.
**Please note: Consignment, As-Is, and Final Sale items are not eligible for free shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience.