Used Cremona SV-150 1/2 Violin
Used Cremona SV-150
Premier Student Violin Outfit with case and bow
Comes with McCabe's 3-year Warranty and Trade-In Policy (perfect for the growing student!)
The Cremona SV-150 violin outfit is a fine example of an instrument who’s value and quality far surpass its price tag. Each outfit includes a violin that is completely hand-carved from select solid tone woods and fitted with top quality boxwood pegs, chin rest and composite tailpiece to assure that it not only sounds great, but has a look of elegance not usually found in instruments at this price point. Another great feature you will find in this, an other instruments that make up the Premier Student Series is that each outfit comes equipped with top-quality D’Addario Prelude strings that improve the player experience and brings out the best tone possible in these lovely instruments. As part of every outfit, each SV-150 violin comes protected in its very own TL-33 case – providing the optimum balance between lightweight design and extreme impact protection, and a high-quality J.LaSalle brazilwood bow to make this already perfect outfit one of the best available at this price point!
- Select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone
- Every Cremona student violin comes with US made Prelude strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss style boxwood pegs
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and tone
- Boxwood fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning along with all handcarved all solid spruce and maple body
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.