- Solid carved German spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Mahogany back and sides for a vintage look and warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst lacquer finish imparts traditional beauty and luster
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour BV-2012 Mandolin Gig Bag, with Kentucky logo
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 26.38 x 10.25 x 3.38 inches
KM-140 Standard A-Style Mandolin
Solid German Spruce top with Mahogany back & sides in a high gloss Sunburst lacquer finish
Comes with gig bag and McCabe's 3-year Warranty
Traditional Kentucky A-model mandolins offer players that big sweet tone and easy playability, all priced within the reach of any budget conscious musician. Saga has now raised the bar even further by upgrading the features of the KM-140 to include a solid top – making this already runaway best-seller even better!
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.
**Please note: Consignment, As-Is, and Final Sale items are not eligible for free shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience.