Solid Spruce top with Mahogany back & sides
Comes with McCabe's 3-year warranty and 3-year Trade-In Policy
In addition to warmer and stronger sound, thanks to the mahogany back and sides, the body and fingerboard binding are cream plastic for an upgraded look. Its small and thin body is perfect for intermediate- to upper-level, fingerpicking-style players.
- Small Body
- Solid Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Scalloped Bracing
- Body Shape Concert (Small)
- Scale Length 634 mm (25”)
- Body Length 497 mm (19 9/16")
- Total Length 1021 mm (40 3/16")
- Body Width 380 mm (14 15/16")
- Body Depth 90-110 mm (3 9/16”- 4 5/16”)
- Nut Width 43 mm (1 11/16”)
- String Spacing 10 mm
- Top Material Solid Spruce
- Back Material Mahogany
- Side Material Mahogany
- Neck Material Nato
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood or Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius R400 mm (15 3/4")
- Bridge Material Rosewood or Walnut
- Nut Material Urea
- Saddle Material Urea
- Bridge Pins Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners Die-Cast Chrome (TM29T)
- Body Binding Cream Black
- Sound Hole Inlay Black + White
- Pickguard Tortoise Pattern
- Body Finish Gloss
- Neck Finish Matte
- Electronics None
- Controls None
- Connections None
- Strings Yamaha FS50BT or D'Addario EXP11
- Accessories Hex Wrench
- Case None
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.
**Please note: Consignment, As-Is, and Final Sale items are not eligible for free shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience.