Collings MF Mandolin
MF F-Style Mandolin
Solid Adirondack Spruce top with Solid Eastern Flamed Maple back & sides in a Satin Nitrocellulose Laquered Sunburst finish
Made in Austin, TX
Comes with Hardshell case and McCabe's 3-year Warranty
The MF is our satin finish F-model with simplified appointments. With a fully carved Adirondack spruce top and maple back and sides, the MF is built with the same quality construction as our fully-appointed models. These instruments produce the rich, woody tone that one would expect from a professional quality mandolin at an affordable price.
- Construction: F-style
- Top: Adirondack spruce
- Back/Sides/Neck: Eastern flamed maple
- Soundhole: F-holes
- Body Binding: Tortoise (top)
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bracing: Tone bars
- Bridge: Ebony w/ Adjustable Saddle
- Fingerboard: Ebony w/ MOP dots
- Nut: 1 1/8"
- String Spacing: 1 9/16"
- Neck Profile: Rounded V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Truss Rod: Fully Adjustable
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ black buttons
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard Radius: 5 1/2" - 11 5/8" compound
- Body Finish: Satin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: None
- Tailpiece: Collings original tailpiece
- Strings: D'Addario EJ74 (.011" - .040")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
- Body Length: 12 7/8"
- Body Depth: 1 13/16"
- Lower Bout Width: 9 15/16"
- Total Length: 27 7/16"
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.
**Please note: Consignment, As-Is, and Final Sale items are not eligible for free shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience.