Solid Spruce Gold top with Solid Mahogany back & sides, and Maple neck in a Gloss Nitrocellulose finish
F-style mandolin with F-holes
Comes with hardshell case and McCabe's 3-year warranty
Our handcrafted mandolins pay tribute to traditional build methods and body styles while delivering a balanced and refined tone.
A bluegrass icon, and for good reason. F-style or Florentine mandolins are the epitome of fine craftsmanship and beauty. The ornate carved scroll adds mass to the instrument that helps create balance for a standing player.
Known for having more treble attack and percussive "chop" than oval hole instruments, F-hole mandolins are the first choice in ensemble settings where volume competition can be an issue.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire:23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style:F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing:1 5/8"
- Nut Height:.018"
- Pickups:Optional K&K Duotone
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strap Peg:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario J74
- Action Height:0.060"/0.050"
- Case:Hardshell Case
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.
**Please note: Consignment, As-Is, and Final Sale items are not eligible for free shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience.