Used Waterloo (by Collings) WL-12
Solid Spruce top in a Vintage Sunburst with Solid Flamed Maple back & sides, Solid Mahogany neck and Ivoroid binding in a Natural semi-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Handmade in Austin, TX
Comes with hardshell case and McCabe's 3-year Warranty
From Waterloo by Collings:
The WL-12 is a new variation on the flagship WL-14 that brings together the elements of maple back and sides, vintage x-bracing, and 12-fret construction to create an entirely new Waterloo experience. By joining the neck to the body at the 12th fret, the bridge is positioned closer to the center of the lower bout, producing a rich and open tone with stronger low end response than you would typically expect from a parlor-sized guitar. Maple back/sides make for the perfect tonal compliment to the body design, adding focus, projection, and a pronounced front-end attack that is sure to inspire players of nearly any acoustic genre.
As a standard, all WL-12 models feature a moderate oval-shaped neck profile with a fully adjustable truss rod, drop-in saddle, and a vintage-style sunburst finish. This model is also available with an optional Aged Finish for an authentic time-worn appearance. Hardshell TKL case included.
All Waterloo models are handmade in Austin, Texas.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back/Sides: Solid flamed maple
- Bracing: Vintage-inspired X-bracing
- Color: Vintage-style sunburst
- Binding: Ivoroid bound top and soundhole
- Bridge: Ebony with 2 3/8" spacing
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone drop-in
- Pickguard: Tigerstripe celluloid
- Body Finish: Aged Finish Semi-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Solid mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Nut: 1 3/4" ebony nut
- Neck Support: Adjustable truss rod
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm acrylic dots
- Neck Profile: Moderate Oval shape
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Fret Wire: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Logo: Stenciled Waterloo
- Tuners: Golden Age Restoration
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Body Width: 14 3/4"
- Body Length: 19 1/4"
- Body Depth: 4 1/4"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 3/8"
- Recommended Strings: D'Addario EJ16 (.012"-.053")
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.