Trinity College Irish Bouzouki
Solid Spruce Top with Solid Maplie back & sides, Mahogany neck and Indian Rosewood fingerboard
Comes with hardshell case and McCabe's 3-year Warranty
Tuned A-D-G-C, one octave below the mandola
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Side Material: Solid maple
- Binding: White ABS
- Body Style: Irish bouzouki
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos rosewood with adjustment wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of pearl snowflakes
- Fingerboard Material: Santos rosewood
- Finish: Natural high gloss
- Neck/Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Note: Accepts loop-end strings only
- Number of Frets Clear: 15
- Number of Frets Total: 24
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/4"
- Peghead Inlay: Abalone and mother of pearl Celtic cross
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: None
- Plating: Nickel-plated
- Scale Length: 26 1/4"
- Soundhole Shape: Celtic round hole
- Tailpiece: 1920s-style stamped brass/press-fit cover
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply w-b-w top and back inlay
- Truss Rod: Traditional two-way adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe sealed gear/small metal buttons
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.
**Please note: Consignment, As-Is, and Final Sale items are not eligible for free shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience.