Grand Symphony body
Solid Tropical Mahogany top, back & sides
ES-2 pickup system
w/free McCabe's 3-year warranty
$3299.00, save $400.00
The girthy lower mids produced by Taylor’s Grand Symphony shape are matched by mahogany’s natural midrange focus, resulting in a guitar with a great depth of sound that can be driven dynamically. On the 526ce, the mahogany top adds a bit of compression to the player’s attack, which tends to smooth out the response to produce a more linear output across the tonal spectrum. Voiced with Taylor’s Performance bracing, players can expect even stronger volume and tonal richness. Appointments include a vintage-look shaded edgeburst around the body and neck, faux tortoise shell binding and pickguard, a rosette of faux tortoise shell framed by grained ivoroid, and a grained ivoroid Century fretboard inlay. The guitar also sports a Florentine cutaway and Taylor’s natural-sounding Expression System 2 pickup and preamp.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing; Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: None
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16 1/4"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Ivoroid/Tortoise/Ivoroid
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain with Shaded Edge Burst
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: no
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Century
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
We ship all small items USPS Priority Mail. Larger items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Orders over $500 ship for FREE within the US!!!
If you would like an instrument under $500 shipped to you, please call (310)828-4497 to arrange shipping.